Battlegrounds Gaming is happy to announce we will reopen to the public May 20 as part of the state’s reopening plan. You should know we will be following state and local authorities on what is allowed. Policies may change without notice. Here’s what we expect:
- No events in the store. Sorry, no DnD, no Magic, no board games, no 40K, etc. until further notice. No, I do not know when these will return. Follow our social media to stay up to date. We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Customers must wear a mask that covers both the mouth and nose.
- Use sanitizing wipes when you enter – there will be a container on the gondola straight ahead as you enter.
- Bathrooms are closed
- Limit of 5 customers in the store – you may have to wait outside the door until someone leaves. The ramp is marked with white circles six feet apart.
- We’d love to catch up with you, but please keep the “hanging out” to a minimum. There may be other people waiting to get in to spend some money. Thanks for understanding.
- Curbside pickup is still available. Place orders online and call the store when you get here. Please understand it may be difficult for us to leave while customers in the store.
- New store hours:
M-F: noon – 8pm
Sa-Su: 11am-6pm (unchanged)
Thanks for supporting our little game store! I hope to bring back events soon. Stay tuned.