We’re trying out some in-store events this weekend!Continue reading
Pokemon Chilling Reign booster boxes and ETB are now up for pre-order.
Limit 1 each per customer (until I can get more)
It is still not clear to me how much I will be getting.
I’ll put up preorders when I get this information from my suppliers.
Expect box prices to be in the $120-$130 range. (The price will come down if I’m able to get more)
EXPECTED release date is June 11.
Thanks for your patience.
We’re excited to get back to normal, but there are still some things that need to be in place before we can host in-store gaming again. In no particular order:
- CT Department of Health needs to provide guidelines for in-door entertainment venues (this actually happened April 21. I am reviewing)
- Wizards of the Coast and the Pokemon Company need clear Official Play for shops.
- My employees need to be fully vaccinated.
- Product needs to be available (Pokemon, Flesh & Blood TCG, Digimon TCG, etc)
At this time, I expect to host some events starting in June; however, as of now, there is no set date and it is subject to change. I’ll do my best to keep you informed.
Though more details still need to be worked out, here is what I know:
- We will start slowly. Events only Fri-Sat-Sun at first. Then adding some weeknights later during the summer.
- Store credit can not be used to pay for event fees.
- Masks will be required.
- Food and drinks will not be allowed due to wearing masks.
- Events will have an attendance capacity (maximum number of participants), so online preregistration will be mandatory (no walk-in sign-ups – sorry).
I know these restrictions may take away some of the fun, but they are temporary and will be eased over time. Some more quickly than others. Soon, I hope, we will return to the level of comfort you have enjoyed in the past at Battlegrounds Gaming.
We would not have been able to weather COVID shutdowns without your support. Thank you. We are looking forward to seeing you play here again soon.
In the meantime, you can always come in to pick up something to keep you busy and entertained. As always, follow our social media (links below) for further announcements and updates.
January 13, 2016 is the start of a new era for Battlegrounds Gaming! Our new location at 362 Main Avenue, Norwalk CT will open with more space and more parking! This larger space will allow us to run more events concurrently. Keep an eye on our event calendar for more information. Also follow us on Twitter and our Facebook page or join our Discord.
July 8th, 2011 marked a new day for gaming in Fairfield County as Battlegrounds Gaming opened it’s doors for the first time. We are looking to provide a place for fans of all genres of games to get together to share their favorite hobby. We have tables available for trading card games, board games, Warhammer & 40k, and role-playing games. For the Magic the Gathering player, we will have weekly tournaments for standard and booster drafts!
Come to Norwalk, Connecticut and check us out! Easy to get to from I-95 or the Merritt Parkway (Route 15).
Feel free to email us with questions, comments, suggestions, criticisms or praise. Look for us on Facebook by clicking the logo to the right.
|Monday||12 – 7|
|Tuesday||12 – 7|
|Wednesday||12 – 7|
|Thursday||12 – 7|
|Friday||12 – 7|
|Saturday||11 – 6|
|Sunday||11 – 6|
Sign up for our mailing list