Here are four top-selling board games that are available at Battlegrounds Gaming. Click any of the images to purchase online.
You can also top in!
Spoiler season is right around the corner and Battlegrounds Gaming is now accepting pre-orders for Zendikar Rising Draft Booster Boxes, Prerelease Kits, Collector Booster Boxes, Set Booster Boxes and Bundles. Here are some key dates to keep in mind:
- September 18 at 3pm – September 24: Zendikar Rising pre-releases & early release pickup (PR Kits and Draft Booster Boxes only)
- September 25: Zendikar Rising official release date. Pick up Bundles, Set Boosters, Planeswalker Decks, and Collector Boosters.
Commander Legends releases November 6, 2020. Battlegrounds Gaming will begin accepting pre-orders in early October.
In store events are still temporarily suspended.
When they resume, I’ll send and email with guidelines.
Pokemon Darkness Ablaze Build and Battle kits release August 1, 2020!
Each kit comes with 3 extra booster packs of the new set. This gives you a chance to try the new cards before the official release date of August 14, 2020.
Events are still on hold. You can purchase these kits and build a deck at home!
Warhammer 40K 9th Edition releases July 25, 2020!
Per Games Workshop’s instructions, we will begin accepting preorders of Indomitus, new edition rulebook, and Grand Tournament 2020 on July 11, 2020. Until then, we are taking names and contact info for people who are interested. We sold out of our allocation of the Indomitus Box Set.
Warhammer 40000: Indomitus $199.00
- Warhammer 40000: Core Book $65.00
- Wh40K: Grand Tournament 2020 $40.00
- Wh40K: Mission Pack: Open War $18.00
- Wh40K: Crusade Player’S Pack $35.00
- 40K: Battlezone Manufactorum Battlefield $50.00
- Layer: Canoptek Alloy (12Ml) $6.10
- Shade: Cryptek Armourshade (18Ml) $7.80
- Technical: Tesseract Glow (18Ml) $7.80
- Wh40K Battlezone Manufactorum Objectives $40.00
- Warhammer 40000 Combat Gauge $27.00
- Warhammer 40000 Carry Case $60.00
More information available here.
I know a lot of you are excited to return to Battlegrounds Gaming for events, and campaigns, and tournaments, and games! I am too! I miss the people and I miss seeing you have a great time here. I assure you that I plan to resume in-store events when it is feasible.
The reopening of the State of Connecticut should reach Phase 3 “around mid-July.” Rules are coming soon from the Governor and I’m keeping an eye out for them. You’ll be notified shortly after I have that information.
I want to say “Thank You!” to those of you who bought from Battlegrounds Gaming in the last 97 days. Thank you very much for your support. July 2020 marks our 9th anniversary and we’re going to make it to our 10th year because of you. Thank you for understanding how important it is to support small businesses.
So hang in there for just a few more weeks! Knocks wood. Be safe when enjoying the July 4th holiday next weekend.